About Attorney Blake West
Serving Clients Throughout the Huntsville and Cullman Alabama Area
C. Blake West has been an attorney for over 25 years, and has practiced Estate Planning and Elder Law, exclusively, for the last 10 years. He has offices in Cullman and Huntsville, AL, with knowledgeable support staff.
Blake helps his clients create individual solutions that work for them, including coordinating with their financial, tax, and medical professionals. Blake meets with each client to sort the fact from fiction in estate planning, providing peace of mind and understanding in a complex field.
- Chairman of the Cullman County Department of Human Resources board
- Flourish of Cullman board member
- Relay For Life Chairman 2005 – 2008. Relay of Cullman chosen All-American Relay in 2005, National Heart of Relay in 2006 and finalist (top 3) in 2007 & 2008 (5,000 events).
- ACS Community Volunteer for Mid-South Region 2005, 2006, 2007.
- Volunteer of the Year for Alabama 2008.
- President of Cullman City School Foundation 3 years.
- Past President and Vice President of Cullman County Bar Association.
- Sunday School Teacher at Baldwin Church of Christ.
- Father of 11-year-old son, Brooks.
- Husband of 30 years to Darla.